6 oz of tender and tasty Certified Angus Beef sirloin beef. Just the right amount of marbling throughout the beef ensures consistency in texture and flavor. These steaks are great for grilling. Steak house quality in your own back yard! THESE STEAKS ARE 2 /PKG.
*Nutritional table provided for informational purposes only.
Actual product package information may vary.
Our Sirloin burgers are naturally lean and bursting with bold, beefy taste - one of the most flavourful burgers! These burgers won't shrink up like the ones from the supermarket! So fire up the grill and try them today.
Case Size: 9.3 lb Pieces per case: 25 burgers, 6 oz per burger
Tender, juicy and packed with flavor, these Prime Rib burgers are as rich as a burger gets. Dress them up into a piled-high masterpiece or serve them solo to more fully enjoy their bold, beefy, flavour.
Case: 10 lbs Pieces per case: 30 burgers, 6 oz per burger
Our easy, delicious boneless 6 oz chicken breasts are extra juicy and tender. Perfect barbecued, broiled or in just about any recipe you can imagine.
Case size: 8.8 lb (4kg)
2 Cases per order = 8 kg
Pieces per case: 23 average, 46 total breasts per order average
Our delicious fully cooked pork back ribs are peeled (no membranes) with a light rub of seasoned salt. They are slow cooked sous vide style to lock in the juices and flavours. They can be spiced to your own flavour profile or enjoyed as is. Simply warm the ribs, add desired sauce and enjoy. Each order provides 12 full racks each between 20 to 24 oz (1.25 to 1.5 lbs or approx 600 g).
Features and Benefits:
- Contains 12 racks of fully cooked pork back ribs
- All ribs are peeled (no membranes) for better eating experience
- Slow cooked using sous vide technology to lock in the juices. No added water.
- Lightly spiced with a rub of seasoned salt so can be eaten as is or add spicing to your own desired flavour
- Made in Canada
- Simple to serve – reheat in bag from thawed or frozen until warm, add spicing as desired and keep warm until ready to serve
- Ideal for BBQ season
- Each rack between 20 and 24 oz (1.25 to 1.5 lbs)
- Total approximately 7.5 kg
- Frozen product shipped in dry ice – must defrost before cooking
Preparation and Cooking Tips:
Keep ribs in pouch. Pouch can be prepared from thawed or frozen
1. Submerge pouch in hot water (not boiling) until meat is warm throughout.
2. Remove ribs from pouch and baste with sauce of desired.
3. Keep warm in oven or BBQ for added grill marking until ready to serve
Fully cooked in the sous vide method, these Australian lamb shanks are juicy, tender and fall off the bone delicious. Lightly spiced with salt and pepper, they are ready for your preferred sauce or presentation, or serve as is. Thaw, reheat, serve and enjoy! Individually vacu-sealed bags so you can use when needed.
16 pieces of fully cooked lamb shanks
Approximately 340 gm per shank
Individually sealed so can use as needed
Slow cooked using sous vide method, locking in juices
Easy to prepare - place in a pot of boiling water for 5-7 min or reheat in the oven
Made in Canada