$289.99 Price Includes Shipping
Our delicious fully cooked pork back ribs have a light rub. They are slow cooked sous vide style to lock in the juices and flavours. They can be spiced to your own flavour profile or enjoyed as is. Simply warm the ribs, add desired sauce and enjoy. Each order provides 12 full racks each between 20 to 24 oz (1.25 to 1.5 lbs or approx 600 g).
Features and Benefits:
- Contains 12 racks of fully cooked pork back ribs
- Slow cooked using sous vide technology to lock in the juices. No added water.
- Lightly spiced with a rub of seasoned salt so can be eaten as is or add spicing to your own desired flavour
- Made in Canada
- Simple to serve – reheat in bag from thawed or frozen until warm, add spicing as desired and keep warm until ready to serve
- Ideal for BBQ season
- Each rack between 20 and 24 oz (1.25 to 1.5 lbs)
- Total approximately 7.5 kg
- Frozen product shipped in dry ice – must defrost before cooking
Preparation and Cooking Tips:
Keep ribs in pouch. Pouch can be prepared from thawed or frozen
1. Submerge pouch in hot water (not boiling) until meat is warm throughout.
2. Remove ribs from pouch and baste with sauce of desired.
3. Keep warm in oven or BBQ for added grill marking until ready to serve
Our easy, delicious boneless 5 oz chicken breasts are extra juicy and tender. Perfect barbecued, broiled or in just about any recipe you can imagine.
Case size: 8.8 lb (4kg)
2 Cases per order = 8 kg
Pieces per case: 28 average, 56 total breasts per order average
6 oz of tender and tasty Certified Angus Beef sirloin beef. Just the right amount of marbling throughout the beef ensures consistency in texture and flavor. These steaks are great for grilling. Steak house quality in your own back yard! THESE STEAKS ARE 2 /PKG.
*Nutritional table provided for informational purposes only.
Actual product package information may vary.
The breast is considered the premium cut of duck and is a centre of menu option at restaurants worldwide. When cooked medium-to-rare it creates a melt in your mouth texture. King Cole Ducks are a product of Canada and are raised free run in spacious barns. There are no hormones, growth stimulants, phosphates, food colouring or additives used.